THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

welcome ^^

thx for visiting...leave comment o^^

Sunday, July 12, 2009

yeah you're right..

you're right at everything...i know== you said i never treat you as a true fren...but did you?? remember how you scolded me on my bday?? till now i still remember~!!! remember wad you said to me when you're sick?? tat day you sms me..you said "i'm very sick..but i didnt told my mom" and then i was worried about you..so i replied "tell your mom la~~~i dun want to lawat you in the hospital" i was juz trying to be funny so tat you'll feel better....but remember wad you said on the next day?? you told me "its all your fault~!!! i told my mom about it...and she brought me to the hospital..and the doctor said tat i have to stay in the hospital..its all your fault for cursing me~~" xcuse me...but did i heard "curse"??? i was worried about you and you said i cursed you?? i tried to explain to you tat i was juz worried about you and GOD KNOWS i have cursing power..== but still you said it was my fault...MY FAULT?? so this is wad you called "true fren"??? i know...after reading this post..for sure you'll tell me "when did i said you cursed me??" you deny everything you did~~~you're right after all...i didnt treat you like a true fren..becuz you wasnt treating me like a true fren either~!!!!

0 comments: