THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

welcome ^^

thx for visiting...leave comment o^^

Saturday, July 11, 2009

it'll never be the same..

even though we "berbaik semula"...it'll never be the same...i'll treat you like a normal..i mean super normal fren..i'll never share my feelings..my mood..my secrets wif you anymore~~i'll dump you..i'll leave you alone..and then we'll argue again..wad's the point wasting your time..apologizing to me??? wad's the point asking me "what you want me to do then you'll 4giv me??" even if i 4giv you..it'll never be the same anymore...we'll never be best frens anymore..and besides...i oledi have a new best fren..plz..dun please me to 4giv you..i wont..becuz i'll only hurt you more and more..CHEE YERN IS OLEDI MY NEW BEST FREN..I'LL TREAT HER LIKE A TRUE FREN~~you'll never be in my heart anymore..so plz dun sms me again and please me to 4giv you k?? and you're the one who told SITI to tell me..GO DIE~~ so why should i 4giv you??

0 comments: