THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

welcome ^^

thx for visiting...leave comment o^^

Monday, July 13, 2009

cut yourself?? ==

today carmen told me..you cut yourself..as in commit suicide??~~when you're reading this post...dun think tat i felt sorry..OF CUZ I WONT~~and when did i told you to go die aR??you're the one who told siti to tell me GO DIE~~ if you dun have the guts to kill yourself...dun ever try and write in your blog la ok?? it will only memper-downwater-kan diri== and then i told carmen "after you read my newest post,you'll know how much i hate her" carmen said "yalor~~you hate her..but she's tong ku-ING~~" FUNNY LOR~~did anyone forced her to be so tong ku?? i'm not a gud fren..i know~~so why wasting your own time crying+tongku?? its not like i'm your BF and i dumped you...== no i didnt ~~i only jue jiao wif you?? so wad?? and today during chinese class..she suddenly talked to me and of cuz i ignored her~~LOL~~when did i said i'll talk to you?? I WONT hao ma?? and its so disgusting..tat you cut yourself juz becuz of our worthless friendship...EW~~so disgusting...i want to vomit== and padan muka lor..xxx hates you~~who told you to be so 8?? PADAN MUKA!!!!!!!

PS ~ plz dun ever cut yourself again becuz your family would blame me and i wont go lawat you in the hospital de..so dun waste your time la ok?? and plz dun talk to me...

0 comments: